This is the filter in the incoming air duct of your vehicle's heating and air conditioning system.
It cleans the air coming into the passenger area.
These filters become dirty and clogged by road debris, dirt and even leaves. When these filters become clogged, the AC and hearing performance will be reduced.
- Protect the Air inside your vehicle
- Eliminate Dust and other Allergens from the air
- Preserve your Ventilation System at Optimal Efficiency
"A New Cabin Air Filter Eliminates Nearly 100% of exhaust Pollutants"
Similar to a conventional air filter located in the engine's intake system, A Cabin Air Filter filters air that enters the cabin through the HVAC (heating ventilation and air-conditioning) system. Replacing your filter on a regular basis will make your vehicle safer and healthier to inhabit.
OFFICIAL MOPAR CABIN AIR FILTERS
Mopar Cabin Air Filters effectively keep airborne contaminants and irritants out of the vehicle's cabin. Constricting a wide variety of contaminants, including dust, mould, pollen, smoke, allergens and even odours. They offer advanced charcoal filtration technology for allergy sensitive vehicle owners bothered by airborne pollen and dust.
- Removes 80% of particles one micron or larger. For reference, the human eye cannot detect particles under 20 to 25 microns.
- Electrostatic process attracts pollutants, allowing a free flow of unrestricted fresh air into the vehicle cabin.
- For optimal performance, the filter should be replaced every 12 months or 19,312 kilometres (12,000) miles.
Mopar has rich heritage & has been making quality Auto Parts and Accessories of the highest standard for almost a Century. Fill out a Parts Order Form or Visit our Mopar Parts Store. Our auto parts and accessories experts are professionally trained and ready to assist you to determine exactly what car part your vehicle needs. Our auto parts department has a high first-fill rate so your downtime will be minimized.