What's the Best 2017 Chrysler Pacifica Trim Level for Me?
Posted on January 22, 2020
At North York Chrysler, we know you are always looking for the best of the best when it comes to cars. If you go by major awards from the biggest names in the automotive industry, it's hard not to gravitate towards the 2017 Chrysler Pacifica. This dynamic minivan has won over 30 awards and counting since being released in late 2016. Because it is available in five unique trim levels, the odds are good there is a 2017 Chrysler Pacifica to match your exact needs. To help you find the right one for you, the experts at North York Chrysler thought it would helpful to go over the basics of the 2017 Chrysler Pacifica and also take a look at some of the more popular trim levels.
Powering all five trim levels of the 2017 Chrysler Pacifica is a robust 3.6-liter V6 24V VVT DOHC engine that delivers 287 horsepower at 6,400 rpm and 262 lb.-ft. of torque at 4,000 rpm. To control this beast of an engine, which you'd expect to find on a sedan and not a minivan, you get a standard nine-speed automatic transmission that can help you get up to 12.9 L/100km city and 8.4 L/100km highway fuel efficiency.*
No matter which trim you choose, you are surrounded by the latest safety features such as Electronic Stability Control with Hill Start Assist and eight advanced air bags. To keep you connected and entertained, there is are a number of standard and available tech features including a Uconnect 5.0-inch Touch/Hands-free communication system, 3.5-inch Electronic Vehicle Information Centre, Media Centre with hands-free communication with Bluetooth streaming audio, and Rotary E-shift dial.
LX - Even the entry-level LX trim out does many of the top minivans on the market today. The impressive 2017 Chrysler Pacifica LX including standard features include:
- A stunning Black grille
- 17-inch steel wheels with covers with 235/65R17 BSW all-season tires
- Air conditioning with tri-zone manual temperature control
- Chrysler wing grille badge and rear deck lid Pacifica badge
- 730-amp maintenance-free battery and 160-amp alternator
- Tons of storage and seating room thanks to the second-row Stow'n Go fold-in-floor seats with in-floor storage and Easy Tilt and third-row Stow'n Go fold-in-floor 60/40 split-folding bench seat
We can't imagine a better family vehicle can be produced at such an attractive price point, so it's the perfect place to start your search.
Touring-L - As you step up to the middle of the five trim levels, you arrive at the 2017 Chrysler Pacifica Touring-L. Unlike the LX, you get a bunch of interesting standard features. The Touring-L is even safer thanks to a standard Blind-Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross-Path Detection system and Park-Sense Rear Park Assist with Active Braking. Making your ride and driving experience even better, you get:
- Chrome Stow 'n Place Roof rack system,
- Heated second-row seats
- Power 12-way front-passenger seat
- Second and third-row USB charging ports
- A premium instrument panel with 7-inch full-colour customizable in-cluster display centre
- Uconnect 8.4 multimedia centre with 8.4-inch touchscreen.
Limited - If you want the ultimate minivan, you must check out the 2017 Chrysler Pacifica Limited. The levels of luxury and comfort are astounding thanks to a suite of the most advanced features available in the class including:
- 18-inch polished aluminum wheels with 235/60R18 BSW all-season tires
- Driver's memory system for exterior mirrors, seat and radio presets
- Hands-free dual power sliding doors and power liftgate
- High-Intensity Discharge (HID) headlamps
- Premium Nappa leather-faced seating with perforated inserts and two-mode front ventilation
- Stow 'n Vac integrated vacuum powered by RIDGID
- Tri-Pane Panoramic Sunroof
- Uconnect 8.4 NAV multimedia centre with premium navigation
While this is only a quick look at all the 2017 Chrysler Pacifica has to offer drivers in the Toronto area, the entire North York Chrysler believe you be impressed no matter which trim level you choose. To experience the 2017 Chrysler Pacifica, or any of our other new and pre-owned vehicles, contact us today to schedule a test-drive.
*All vehicle mileage based on 2016 EPA mileage estimates. Use for comparison purposes only. Do not compare to models before 2008. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.