2013 Jeep Wrangler near Toronto
Posted on August 6, 2020
2013 Jeep Wrangler
With almost 70 years in production, Jeep Wrangler's freedom and adventure capabilities are still unrivaled. No surprise, really.
The 2013 Wrangler offers multiple configuration options via three trim levels, soft tops and hardtops, removable full and half-framed doors and a folding windshield.
And it delivers Best-in-Class ground clearance plus a whole host of other performance and safety features that make on- and off-road challenges quite possible.
The 2013 Jeep Wrangler delivers significant performance enhancements via the 3.6L Pentastar VVT V6 engine.
What's Special About the 2013 Jeep Wrangler
- Wrangler Unlimited is the only fourdoor 4x4 convertible with innovative hard- and soft-top features
- Up to 60 Wrangler (128 on Wrangler Unlimited) vehicle configurations with Sunrider® Soft Top, Freedom Top®, body-colour Freedom Hard Top three-piece modular hardtop, removable full-framed and halfframed doors and folding windshield
- Wrangler is the only vehicle in its class to offer removable multipiece floor carpeting and floor drain plugs for easier cleaning
- Jeep Wrangler and Wrangler Unlimited have Best-in-Class ground clearance
- Jeep Wrangler and Wrangler Unlimited have both Best-in-Class approach and departure angles
- Jeep Wrangler (two-door) has Best-in-Class maneuverability
- Rubicon has the lowest "crawl ratio" of any vehicle in its classart
- New level of capability with proven Pentastar VVT V6
- One-of-a-kind iconic design & open-air freedom
- "Ward's 10 Best Engines" - 3.6L Pentastar VVT V6 Ward's Automotive
- Legendary 4x4 capability and only true 4x4 off-road convertible
- Trail Rated®
2013 Jeep Wrangler - What's New:
Jeep® Wrangler is a vehicle like no other. Roots that reach back to World War II, a removable soft or hard top, removable doors and unmatched off-road
capability make Wrangler a legendary and highly capable off-road machine.
The 2013 Jeep® Wrangler retains the iconic design cues and capability features of early model Jeep® vehicles, with the addition of a more refined cabin and on-road driving experience.
For 2013, creature comfort updates include improved seat comfort, auto-dimming rearview mirror, a premium Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) and an upgraded audio system. But make no mistake: the 2013 Jeep® Wrangler is as capable as ever.
Interior updates include:
Exterior updates include:
Safety Security Features Include:
- Electronic Stability Control with Electronic Roll Mitigation, All-Speed Traction Control, Brake Lock Differentials, Brake Assist, Hill Start Assist and available Trailer Sway Control
- Four-wheel disc antilock brakes
- Tire Pressure Monitoring Warning Lamp
- Available supplemental front seat-mounted side air bags
- Sentry Key® antitheft engine immobilizer
- Advanced multistage front air bags
- Body-on-frame construction helps contribute to occupant protection
- Height-adjustable front shoulder belt with travelling inboard buckles
- Rear-seat child seat anchor system (LATCH)
Utility Features Include:
- Numerous available vehicle configurations provided by Sunrider® Soft Top, Freedom Top® modular hardtop, removable full- and half-doors and folding windshield
- Up to 1,588-kg (3,500-lb) towing capacity (Unlimited models) and standard tow hooks for all models
- Under-floor storage in the cargo area secured with lockable swing gate
- Removable carpeting and drain plugs for ease of cleaning
- Steering wheel-mounted audio controls on every Wrangler
- Available Connectivity Group includes Electronic Vehicle Information Centre (EVIC), Tire pressure monitoring display, UconnectTM hands-free communication with Bluetooth®, and a leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Available navigation with points of interest and Uconnect hands-free communication with Bluetooth® Phone
- Available Alpine® premium sound system
- 6-speaker audio system
- All sound systems feature MP3 compatibility
- Body, chassis and interior are designed for ease of customization
- Available side steps
- Rock Rails (standard only on Rubicon models)
- Standard skid plates protect the fuel tank and transfer case
- Folding rear seat (Wrangler) or 60/40-split, folding rear seat (Wrangler Unlimited)
- Reversible load floor mat with Jeep logo
- 115V in-console power inverter (Sahara and Rubicon)
- 116-inch wheelbase (Unlimited)
Build and price your new Jeep Wrangler by contacting us at North York Chrysler today! Our experts are ready to help you find the best price in your area for FREE!
View our current lineup of Jeep Wranglers in our inventory, and keep in mind that even if we don't currently have it in stock, we can always get one for you at no extra charge.
Contact us for more information.
Visit our Parts Department to find out what type of modifications you can order for your Jeep Wrangler.